Find more information and apply online at: Job Opening: - Department of Administrative Services
|Job Opening: - Department of Administrative Services
|You did not come from a valid link as there is no recruitment number associated with this page request. The page '/CT/sup/b230426--.asp' cannot be found for the recruitment number associated with this page request.
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead and help make an impact in your community?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our team of individuals committed to the goal of making a difference for individuals with mental health challenges!
The State of Connecticut, Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) is searching for our new Director of Administrative Services (PCN 27861) to join our team at DMHAS River Valley Services. This position will be on our CEO Management Team and will oversee all Medical Records provisions and is necessary for the upcoming implementation of the Electronic Health Record. Find out more information on this great opportunity below!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
State of Connecticut employees participate in a competitive comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
- Industry leading health benefits with medical and dental coverage
- Generous paid time off, include 13 paid holidays per calendar year
- Extensive pension plan and supplemental retirement offerings
- Retirement healthcare offerings
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- As a loan forgiveness organization, you may be able to qualify for one or more State or Federal loan forgiveness programs
- A healthy work/life balance!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Serving as the agency wide compliance officer, ensuring that the facility meets all legal, regulatory and ethical requirement standards
- Overseeing data management and billing for the organization
- Monitoring contracts and develops working relationships with non-profit contract providers
- Implementing quality assurance programs and administrative support services to all clinical programs
- Overseeing medical records
- Supporting quality assurance programs, and assisting in the development of related policy
- The work needed in the role has changed over time to predominately administrative and not clinical, including oversees billing and contracts for RVS
MORE ABOUT THE AGENCY AND FACILITIES:
The State of Connecticut, Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS), is a health care agency whose mission is to promote the overall health and wellness of persons with behavioral health needs through an integrated network of holistic, comprehensive, effective, and efficient services and supports that foster dignity, respect, and self-sufficiency in those we serve.
River Valley Services (RVS), a community mental health center serving Middlesex County and the towns of Lyme and Old Lyme, is operated by the State of Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS). RVS's goal is to provide the highest quality crisis intervention, case management, and residential and clinical services to adult citizens, 18 years of age and older, who suffer from serious mental disorders and who lack the financial means to secure such services in the private sector.
Services are directed at improving clients' quality of life and fostering dignity, ability, and recovery. We are dedicated to promoting a complete and responsive service system for our clients and others in need. All persons receiving services from River Valley Services have the right to culturally appropriate mental health and addiction services consistent with their communication needs and personal preferences.
Human Resources Associate
State of Connecticut