Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 7 years' experience
- Master's degree with 5 years of relevant work experience
- Budgetary management skills and experience
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact on a professional and technical level with DoD, academic, industry, and other stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills and intermediate Microsoft Office abilities, specifically Excel
- Highly organized, efficient, and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks and organize information in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, relying on your own resources and initiative
To be successful at Ripple Effect, you must be able to pay attention to details, clearly communicate, work independently, and have an eagerness to learn. Learn more about what it takes to become a Rippler here.
Skills That Set You Apart
If you don't have all of the skills below, don't be discouraged-no resume paints a complete picture of a person. There's a good chance you're more wonderful than you think, so please apply!
- Working knowledge of DoD budgetary practices
- Experience in budgetary analytical activities for medical research or related experience
- Experience with program asset management and analyses
- Experience with government financial systems
- Advanced skills in excel
- Proven project management experience with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication skills, including professional emails
If you don't have all of the skills above, don't be discouraged-no resume paints a complete picture of a person. There's a good chance you're more wonderful than you think, so please apply!
About Ripple Effect
Ripple Effect is an award winning women-owned small business providing provides professional consulting and exceptional talent for federal, private, and non-profit clients. We deliver multi-disciplinary solutions across communications & outreach, research & evaluation, policy & program management, and strategic staffing solutions with a focus on science, research and healthcare domains.
Hiring Process | Life at Ripple |COVID Response | DEI