Government of the District of Columbia
Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO)
Senior Capital Budget Analyst
$100,631.00 - $129,669.00
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) whose mission is to enhance the fiscal and financial stability, accountability and integrity of the Government of the District of Columbia is in search of a Senior Capital Budget Analyst (Hybrid)
. This position is located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Office of Budget and Planning (OBP), Capital Improvement Division. The incumbent coordinates a specific area of the Capital Program budget.Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Developing long-range goals and objectives for District program/project fixed assets
• Analyzing procedures that are essential for implementing construction activities
• Coordinating activities related to the development of the capital plan
• Maintaining and protecting the database on which the program depends
• Recommending improvements in current budgetary policies or practices and develops related procedures for implementing these policies
• Formulating spending forecasts for multi-year programs, covering facilities and major equipment required by the government
• Coordinating the development of bond resolution information to support the sale of general obligation bonds
• Performing other related duties as assignedMinimum Qualifications:
Five (5) years of progressive experience performing duties related to the work of the position to be filled such as formulating and developing budgets; possessing expert knowledge of budgetary administration, policy and regulations; and resolving complex budget issues. Capital budget experience desired.
For initial review, please submit your resume to the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Office of Human Resources, located at 1101 4th Street, SW, Suite W220, Washington, DC 20024.VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer values the safety of our employees, our residents, and our visitors. In support of these values, if you are selected for this job you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except when vaccination is not medically advised or violates your sincerely held religious beliefs. If you are invited to join our team, you must submit proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to your initial HR representative, or you must request an exemption from your representative. New employees must either provide proof of vaccination or be granted a medical or religious exemption before working with the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
To complete an application or for additional details related to this vacancy, please visit www.cfo.dc.gov.
The OCFO offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, retirement, and educational assistance.
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TALENT ACQUISITION ADVISOR
District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer