Do you have experience preparing and maintaining biweekly regular, overtime and supplemental payrolls?
If so, come join our team!
Comprehensive Benefit Offerings:
- Industry leading health benefits, including medical and dental coverage.
- Extensive pension plan and supplemental retirement offerings.
- Paid time off - including 13 paid holidays per calendar year.
- Professional growth and paid professional development opportunities.
- A healthy work-life balance to all employees.
- Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare biweekly regular, overtime, and supplemental payrolls;
- Review employee time cards and/or timesheets for accuracy and completeness and posts hours worked to master payroll cards;
- Review personnel and/or payroll change notices and posts changes and/or adjustments to master files, e.g. new hires, transfers, reclassifications, terminations, retirements, overpayments and/or underpayments, wage increases, deduction changes (health insurance, union dues and/or fees, credit union payments, charitable contributions, bond or sheltered tax annuity payments, group life insurance payments, etc.);
- Calculate gross wages;
- Note deductions on worksheets and deduction summary sheets.
- CTECS is the largest high school system in Connecticut, serving all geographic regions and all demographic and diverse populations. We currently operate 17 diploma-granting technical high schools, one technical education center and two aviation maintenance programs located throughout the state. The system serves approximately 11,200 full-time high school students. We offer a comprehensive high school and Career Technical Education in 31 occupational careers. The occupational careers are within 12 career clusters. In addition, the CTECS serves adult education students in aviation, and apprenticeships.
State of Connecticut