In this role you will:
- Resolve payroll issues and ensure related Core-CT computations are processed;
- Triage all incoming transactions and process work accordingly;
- Review data submission for accuracy and track common errors through report generation and collaboratively with outside agencies as needed or required;
- Process individual and group compensation when changes are performed;
- Deduct changes (health insurance, union dues and/or fees, credit union payments, charitable contributions, group life insurance payments, etc.);
- Update attendance accruals and ensure benefits are calculated and processed timely;
- Coordinate corresponding communications associated with the payroll process;
- Process leaves, return from leaves and terminations in Core-CT;
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding paychecks and payroll practices and procedures;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Central Office, 55 Farmington Ave, Hartford, CT.
- This position is first-shift, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (40 hours/week).
- We offer competitive benefits including health and dental insurance, a retirement plan, group life insurance, and other supplemental benefits. Paid time off is also offered, including 12 paid holidays per calendar year, in addition to vacation, sick and personal leave accruals. We encourage a healthy work/life balance to all employees.
*The immediate vacancy is listed above, however, applications to this recruitment may be used for future vacancies in this job class.
Apply Here- Job Opening: - Department of Administrative Services
State of Connecticut